Tuesday, July 21, 2009

grouchy.



I cannot quit complaining. Well, exam's over. EI sucks and MR hooookay only. I is pray hard I don't get my first failure. And I'm back to work as promised. Not like I have any other choice but to come back to work. With some bad shoulder ache that is.

TL.

And you know what's the best part? My new semester starts in 2 week's time. That brings us to year 3. Reads: I am so totally going to die

The end of this exam doesn't make me happy at all. I am worried sick.

Sick.

If year 2 is bad, then year 3 is hell. Partly because 70% of our score comes from the 3rd year. Reads: Damn it

Fact is, we hardly get to rest at all! The study schedule is (if not now, then soon) driving me nuts! What, like we are robots?

And then we are left with very minimal, else, no time to do our own things. Either that or we have to cramp alllllll our things and complete them in the pathetic amount of time left.

You hear me? PA-THE-TIC. Pathetic.

Insane. Madness. Crazy. Absurb. Ridiculous!

And the thought of quitting comes to my mind more often then ever.

Quit my studies.

Quit my job.

Quit everything lah! So angry.

==================================

*Edited*

Grrrrreat, we just saw the new time-table.

Double tutorials on Saturday - which means we've got class from 1.30pm all the way to 6pm. With a ½ hour break in between.

Well done. No need to eat. Go queue for toilet, come back, the ½ hour's gone.

To make matters worst, our 3 papers are held IN THE MORNING. 9am! And the school's located at fucking QUEENSWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what, I have to mug till 2-3am, then zzz for 3 hours and then wake up and make my way to school?!?!

Omg this is so shitty I KEEEEEEEENOT believe it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques