Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy bumble bee

Monday I was (still) quaratined, Tuesday lesson, Wedenesday meeting, Thursday discussion, Fri lesson, Saturday dental and last minute preparation for Sunday, Sunday workshop, Monday meeting, Tuesday lesson, Wednesday meet friend, Thursday steamboat with TODs, Friday lesson.

That's my timetable for this week and next. Awesome right? - -"

Anyway I can't wait for Sunday to arrive. Gonna be a havoc one. And I get to see darling Annie as well~

Oh speaking of which, Happy advance birthday Ryan! Whether or not you get to read this lah.

Gonna go thru' the KL pictures later on IF I got the time to. And hopefully I can blog about it by Saturday. Heh. Bye peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your birthday blessings in advance!

    And, not to forget, wish you a speedy recovery so that you can get to really feast during the steamboat session on Thursday! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems! May your wishes come true yeah?

    My wound, it still hurts lah! I secretly think it would be even more painful if I allow Xavier to spray glister on it. :P

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques