Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fulfilling Saturday

As if lessons on Fridays ain't enough, tutorials are held on Saturdays. And the timing HAD TO be so odd. Spoilsport...





Thankfully I had my plans laid to ensure I make full use of the remaining 1/3 of my very precious Saturday.







It was still drizzling (and very cold too!) when I reached Miss Phelps place, so swimming is definitely out. Not that I'm afraid of getting wet, duh. It's the chilled pool I detest.




Steam room getting ready while we hit the warm jacuzzi.



View of Jacuzzi pool. Wonder why would watching a rushing waterfall actually calms people down on the contrary?







Not forgetting to do some face mask while I'm inside the steam room! Post effect damn good I tell you.







Magazines stashed underneath her bed. Friend, staring at those bootylicious figures won't do us any good. We have to make more workout trips to shed those pounds.


















Beauty tips part 2 coming up next. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques