Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jade Seah scolds vulgarity during Olympic update?

I must admit, it was really awkward listening to Jade Seah updating the Olympic news on its own already. Sounds like some kids channel's host.

She's got good flair command of English though, but definitely not professional enough for a presenter. Somemore for Olympic news...

My own encounter was hearing her said "Maybe Americans LAH" during one of the updates last week. Got news anchor say singlish one meh?

And to my surprise, I read from blogs that she even said FUCK.

Prolly its some rumours lah. Give her the benefit of doubts nevertheless.

The rumours was further spread I think. Cuz I read the headlines of some mandarin papers criticising her saying the four letter word.

Tsk tsk tsk, should have gotten a better presenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques