Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tried & Tested - Neutrogena Fine Fairness Peel Mask

Meetup with the farm peeps went awfully well. Planned blading but yi ma HAD TO reach me today. TMD. Got some novels and Dear Boys part 28, sang frivolously, joke, drove, ate prata, get fat and all.

Pwee were caught in the middle of this event held at Watsons Ngee Ann City while J and I laughed at her being caught in the sudden limelight.

Next thing I knew, I was pulled in for the event. =_______________=

K went into some SERIOUS hiding seeing us sat there. Die die refuse to show up.





Very amazing product Neutrogena Fine Fairness Peel Mask is. Tested and proven by yours truly ok! See? Free sample set for taking part in the event.




So this is how it works,

1) this skin analyzer gadget was used to check the fairness of your skin. The higher the figure, the fairer you are. The lower the figure indicated, means you are tan.

For instance, Pwee is fairer and scored 62, I'm generally tanner and the machine indicated 60. Make sense eh?

2) There was this lady whom then applied a small amount of the area show below.




3) 5 minutes later, the gel was rubbed off, more like an exfoliating step if you ask me. And cleaned with water.

4) Area was analyzed again. And MY GOODNESS, it showed 65. Difference of 5 points!

Even the lady exclaimed "That's alot....."

(Only if they have it in shower series. I'll be more than glad to get it. Good leh. Can whiten your complexion in 5 minutes)

That makes my result the most obvious. But no prize for winning lah.

Peifen damn pretty in real lah!!! So jealous!!!! And Jia Hui!!!! Complexion is flawless hao bu hao? Though there are makeup, but imperfections could still be seen closed up one mah, how come I don't get to see any of their small faces huh?

I'll be happier if Cruz Teng was there. Muahahaha. Mini fan I am. Morning don't listen to 就是万人谜 will die that type.

I know I very cheena. Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques