Monday, August 25, 2008

Mundane

Well well. Let's see what do we have here for updates.

Nothing but words. For the time being. Since the photos are still seated comfortable in my home's folder and not uploaded as yet. Last weekend was too enjoyable and too comfortable for me to do anything but laze around and hide in my blanket. That pretty much explains my lack of enthusiasm in blogging.

Boy I haven't had such great weekend since eons back.

Updates soon eh? Meanwhile just endure with the texts first.

So, back to today. It's a case of "all good things comes to an end" this week. People come people go. As much as I hate parting, I anticipate new ones too. My many well wishes for those who ventured out of the comfort zone to their new endeavours. Hoping I'll soar my heights too, someday.


Love,
Me



P.S I got homework to do. And I've gotta submit em' tomorrow.
P.P.S I haven't touched any of those 7 or 8 questions yet. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques