Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Sun and The Moon

Was in town last week for my quick grabs and settled down in Sun with Moon for some early dinner. Ambience was awesome-ly chill and relaxing. Price was reasonable for its quality too. Only if their service charge of 10% could be waived off, I swear I'll be the happiest person that day.

(Cuz' their service sucks big time, duh)









Please don't ask me what I had, the only names I can ever think of for Japanese cusine are Sushi and Wasabi. Ok, there is Sashimi and Teriyaki. That's all. Some beef rice that served quite identical to the Korean's bimbimpab (or how it is spelt) anyway. BUT IT'S DAMN TASTY CAN?



If you ask me, I'm definitely going back there. Pray hard I don't have to swing my flabby arms bazillion times again to ask for the waiter.











Strawberry shortcake. I didn't order this. Am on DIET. You hear me? D-I-E-T.


I ate the strawberry though...











"Life is such a pleasure if one can sit down, fret not, and admire his surroundings. You'll be amazed how beautiful they are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques