Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Garlic chilli back, please

Someone sent this to Stomp which surprises me how many people actually shared the same sentiments as I did - WHAT HAPPENED TO MAC'S GARLIC CHILLI?

So this was how it went: It may seem like a trivial matter but I just like to highlight how McDonald's seem to be replying with double standard reasons to their discontinuation of their chilli sauces ( garlic & sweet chilli).

I received a reply which was seemingly computer generated:

"Thank you for your feedback.

At McDonald's, we are committed to providing quality food choices and meeting customers' changing needs.

We have a wide range of sauces to complement our menu items and the current chilli sauce provided is in response to meeting our customers' changing tastes.

We thank you for your feedback.

This will be valuable to us as we continually look to improving the dining experience for our customers.

Looking forward to serving you soon!"

Yours sincerely,
Adora Sarah
Operations Coordinator
Operations DepartmentMcDonald's Restaurants

Thank goodness I have the habit of asking extra chilli sauce and stash few packets in my fridge. Wonder if anyone would actually buy chilli sauce on eBay. So that I can earn some extra incomes. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques