Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

Was getting quite bored the moment I hit my books, so decided to go round snapping pics of my barang barang.





That's Gucci Envy x 2, Gucci Envy me, Escada dunno what, Lancome Benghal, Issey Miyaki x 2 where most of the time, I'm using the first and the last only. Rest I'll use as room spray. :P



Not forgetting my Kenzo one in office which totals up to 8 bottles of perfumes for a non-perfume fan. Non perfume lover owns 8 bottles already. What's more for one who loves scents? Ridiculous we women can get at times...






Tips tips tips!


Silica gel: Never discard when you find them inside your shoe box! These thingies are used to prevent moisture so that your shoes wouldn't get mouldy therefore it is good to dump them inside areas like the drawers or shelves or cupboards (f*ck, I was actually having trouble spelling "car-bert")




They are free and doesn't takes up much of your space, so why not?






Random bo liao-ness.





Bling-blings! I will probably perish if the world's without bling-blings. A girl will never be completed without them. Look at diamonds, look at crystals.

*sings* I can't live, if living is without you~

Can never bear to use them. Ended up asking Ann dear to get me some more from Thailand.



Glitters and shimmers




Dusting powder (for body) which I used it for... less than 3 times? Looks nice but hell of a hassle to use.


Gotta run! Dinner. Tarah~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques