Friday, August 1, 2008

XX vs DY saga

Tsk tsk tsk. Women and gossips - they are never apart! At least not too far apart... ;P

Likewise for the saga of XX and DY's. Simply juicy I should say. And here I am, spending a good few hours reading the older entries cuz they are way too enticing for me not to.

For those of you who seem oblivious to what's happening, you should probably throw your desktop away and live in stoneage.

For those of you who didn't know where to get those uber entertaining information, here you go: http://xxvsdy.blogspot.com.

Conclusion: aren't these 2 girls something? Look, they managed to arouse the attention of many in this small community of ours, even the media is alerted.

I wouldn't deem either party right or wrong. But if you ask me? I'll prefer to laugh at one who is straightforward and upfront bitchy than to like one who looked all-so-pretty yet malicious inside. Worst if mimic and plagiarism is concerned. Even worst if one is trying to impersonate another's identity. Creepy!

You get where I'm coming at, dunchu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques