Sunday, October 5, 2008

Artificial sweetener - are they really beneficial to our health?


Now THIS is why I'm never a fan of artificial sweetener nor diet coke nor low-fat shat.

I'm telling you this fellow coke lovers - it's either you drink it or you don't. What sub-zero-diet-pepsi-coke-cola-drinks? Forget it lah.

In fact, I myself also don't understand why would people wanna consume sweetened drinks with less sugar. Funny right? You drink, you scared, you exercise and sweat it off lah! Otherwise simply don't consume it.

Secondly, what's the fun with drinking coke that taste nothing like coke? Eh, I haven't consume those diet cokes before fyi, but for sure it tastes different from the original one wad!

Oh, correction. I've actually taken a sip of coke-lite before AND I TELL YOU IT TASTE HORRIBLE. THOSE WHICH I HAVE TO USE TISSUE AND WIPE MY TONGUE TYPE OF HORRIBLE.



Conclusion: Maintain a balance diet and exercise. Sure, you can eat lard and all, but be prepared to spend more time on the treadmills. I reckon things will be fine. If maintaining a balance diet and working out the correct way yet still something happens. Then it's fated lah friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques