Wednesday, October 8, 2008

When you can't harvest, you diversify

That was what I learnt in school. Specifically, yesterday night.





Reads:

Male : 29%

Female: pathetic 9%

Bisexual: 17%

Metrosexual: 6%

Gay: 6%

Lesbian: 4%

I might needa check with my mum: 23%


Fwah.

Here am I, trying to post all issues and updates related to fellow females readers, ended up my own poll shows a conclusion of more male and confuse child are readers of here. Surprise surprise.

Albeit the figures are highly deceiving and pretty much non-factual, I think I might needa diversify my entries to target to the male's segment already. Fellow species are either (1) not supportive or (2) they can't be bother to let me know whom are the biggest pie of readers, (3) my readers are simply nutcase and couldn't distinguish their sense of sexuality, like me. Tee hee hee.


Now who says women's money are the easiest to earn? I beg to differ. ;Þ

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques