Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pssst pssst

A quick one before I head off to class.

Was instigated by 坏人 to narrate the story this way:

2am in the morning I went to Geylang's even lorong with 坏人, we roamed around attempting to choose the best amongst those many.

I wasn't really satisfied with those that are avaliable, neither can he make up his mind. Albeit we did saw a few so-so ones. So ended up we went home. I was a happy girl nevertheless.















*Ahem* What were you thinking???


Alright, I DID went to Geylang lorong 12, 14, 16, 18 with a guy at my own request. It's been ages since my last "expedition" with kor eons back to see those pro.. eh, I mean, SPSN (Service Provider for Sexually in Need, nice designation I gave them eh?). So 坏人 grant my wish. Off we vroom after him getting his make.my.mood.better.mango.ice. plus truckload of cussing I'm the only girl he knows who wants to go tour Geylang's even lorongs.

Claims he didn't know which lorong they are located at, END UP STILL GOT TO THE RIGHT ONE MAH~. FELLA DAMN GEY GEY.

Excited excited. Sick patient like me was full of anxiety on my way to see the SPSN senang diri, scantily dressed and get leer by flocks of leacher. Mostly old men. And surprisingly, some good looking lads too.

Big ones small ones skinny ones fat ones tall ones short ones, name it. They have it all catered to (were there even trannies? Cuz I thought some looked like one). Singapore's well known for our multi-races. No racist in the red light district. Black or white, all have. Hahahaha. Gosh I'm starting to sound like some pervertic man who frequents there.

"I wasn't really satisfied with those that are available, neither he can't make up his mind" reads we didn't managed to find a super chio one and those that are wearing semi-permeable attires.

Kuku boy waved at them, with extremely uber kua zhang smile. (omg^$%#&wtfuck!#$shit%^?!?!?!)

============================

Me: Oei, think we'll be harrassed if we go walk out there? Maybe even get beaten up (by those pimps)? I mean it'll look obvious we go there "tour" only.

Him: Won't lah.

Me: Sure not?? You dare ah?

Him: Dare lah, why not?

Me: (dubious look)

Him: You want try?!?! Ok I find a place park. (drives to an empty lot)

Me: NONONONO! I DON'T WANT! Okokok! Sorry sorry, go go go don't jam the traffic.




LMAO Saturday morning I had.

===========================

*Edited*

Me: Wah I feel very fortunate nowadays leh! Go where also got free rides. Tee hee hee.

Ms Phelps, driving: Those that drive you around very unfortunate leh.

Me: >.<"' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques