Friday, October 17, 2008

Crowne Plaza @ Changi T3 - The NGs

Despite not as photogenic as yours truly, the photographer aka yours truly yet again, managed to capture the gist of entire buffet - Our liking for the desserts. Irresistable. For more detailed reading, visit here. Many critiques and recommendation for food which I thought it's quite well-written and useful.

Beware: Purely information. No pictures. Heh. :Þ


======================================

Check out the look on my kukubro's face. Have you ever seen anyone's eyes as sincere as his?


30 over yr old behaving like a 10 yr old..

Reads: I can fly I can fly!!




==========================================




20 over yr old behaving like a 5 yr old...



Which reminds me, Ms Phelps should be on her way to Thailand now. Or rather, she's reached. Claims she's gonna get me a boxer's shorts.



Ms Phelps: "Ah bo I get you a boxer's shorts lah, very nice one! Comfy too."

Me: "Iszit?? Ok~. But will zhao geng not?"

Ms Phelps: "Aiyo, you got wear panties wad!!"

*The following conversation has been proven too explicit for publish. Shall keep the details to my close ones




===========================================







Demanded gift: Wanted red, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we didn't get it. Wanted hot pink, outta stock. Wanted metallic grey but reckon it'll look like some Nokia's handphone. Purple, naaaay. Orange, Blue and Green are way out of my league. So black it is lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques