Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boo!

Caught "The Dreamcatcher" on channel 5 last night which scares the hell outta me. Thought was some mystic, phenomenal plot but seriously, it ended up being some alien invasion.

Wth.

Followed by a chain of advertisement on horrors which enticed me so much. Wooooo. I'm prepared to sacrifice my revision. Hah.

Isn't that exciting? At least to me it's exhilarating! So many horror movies to watch (on teewee)! HBO and Star Movie better got something good up their sleeves.

First we have The Coffin which I'm dying to watch, then comes Jason.





Omgomgomgomg I'm going spastic.

Men, don't we just looooovve Halloween?




Ok, I think I need to blog something about beauty already. Gimme time to brainstorm, R&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques