Friday, October 3, 2008

Brit brit

Well? What do you think?

She's looking gorgeous isn't she?


Cute. Been awhile since we saw Britney so perky eh?


I haven't like her the least bit ever since her first album. Reminiscence of her were "Baby one more time" and "From the bottom of my broken heart". Other then that, be it her debuts or sensational tabloid - I couldn't be bothered. But these photographs from above, managed to attract my attention (for good).

Of course, the thumbnails and news feed of hers weren't spared anywhere that could be found in the internet. Definitely not her scandalous ones.



Britney bonkers




If she really is whom she is now, I'll wish she stays this way for the rest of her life. Away from all those ludicrous occasions she once had before.







Once again.

I'm back, y'all!


Sources from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques