Thursday, October 2, 2008

My oh my

Chanced upon this in Cowboy Caleb's.

Which eventually, leads to here.

Much as our vivid impression falls on Steven Lim's blardy bright yellow swimming trunk and his nauseatic lower bod (I know! I'm sorry I reminded you~), this moron never fails to create attention. Correction, UNWANTED attention.

Like, there really are people engaging Steven Lim's agency for modelling cases????? Or seriously, are you girls being conned unknowingly??? Cuz to be frank, there really are a couple (out of the million cmi "models") of cute chicks that could be found in there whom I think, can simply find a better agent.

Gosh.

But, why? WHY? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ENGAGE HIS SERVICES? Seriously can't decipher the reason behind those (prettier) girls.

Boy, doesn't his fleet of models MissUniversally chio? Even got sweaty armpits ones. How erotic. I bet that will mesmerize those 70 years old "se peh peh" out there to cum. Well that is provided if they have access to the internet...

Ok, maybe those "hum sup lou" couldn't even be bothered with Ms Sweatyarmpit of Stevem Lim's. (Hello, our snr citizens also high krass one ok?)

P.S. I'd rather let my brow grow forest bushy than to let that freak trim it. He might've just shave the entire goddamn thing off.


Xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques