Monday, November 3, 2008

Extremely late update

Peaberry and Pretzel @ Sunset Way
106 Clementi Street 12 #01-52 S’pore 120106

(I obviously C&P from kor kor's bloggie. Hah. And I'm rather positive he won't sue me for plagiarizing his work without credits despite working in Eu Tong Seng)


I kinda like Sunset way for it's chill-out ambience. Only cue was that the area seemed rather warm and humid even with fans blowing. A smaller replica of Holland V with flocks of ang moh and maybe some wannabes too.




At the end of this course, kor asked a very funny yet intriguing question.


Kor: Ehh, scally are we supposed to put the ice-cream and the sauce into __________ (whatever you call that sauflee thing) hor?

Me: Ehh.. I think so leh! Ya ah! Maybe leh?! Cuz the middle one tasted so flat and the _________ thingy tasted uber myhaircanstand sweet.

(It did tasted better after adding the center concoction to the sauflee thingy... I'm sorry I really dunno what are their names. I shall pay attention to the names of food next time I swear)




Which was followed by a painstaking decision between the Mashed potato and Meatballs. Meatballs I opt for of course. Base was a killer but meat was a lil' too overcooked.



On the notary, price for Peaberry and Pretzel ain't too practical I think. At least not too worthwhile for the okaay dessert I had. I've had better ones with that kinda moolahs.

If you asked me, I'd say they scored well for their presentation, but majority tastes like any other ordinary dessert. Their Tiramisu managed to seize my tastebuds to its favour. That didn't stopped my disdain nevertheless. My heart truly aches for my bro's pocket. That few costs him $50. Omgosh.





And off we are to watch the movie "REC" when he got totally excited seeing people carrying the pumpkins of popcorn.

"Very cute leh... I also want one. You want?"

"Mad ah? I then don't want."
(ahem ahem. fyi, this was said by yours truly. not kor²)


Kukubro with his pumpkin of popcorns looking all kid contented. Picture totally captured the gist of his joys. *slaps forehead*

Do you really think I won't cite his blog? Click here. Improvised with pictures already.

Definitely paying my 2nd visit there but prolly not to the cafe. Fella showed me this restaurant namely "Grill out" selling cuts and cuts of meat which got me all salivating I think I almost wet their menu. A carnivorous like me ain't gonna give that place a miss for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques