Thursday, November 6, 2008

Politics, no?

I know this has got nothing to do with me nor the theme of this blog but...





CONGRATS, PRESIDENT OBAMA~



ABC news



Let's see what can he do for big brother USA on those Lehman, AIG bankrupt mess and the turmoils caused by former president G.Bush the folly.

I guess even the terrorist are watching in close for what's going to happen next. Will the terrorist strike in times of bouleversement like this? I wonder.

I have to admit sometimes watching politicians' duels can be fun. Despite it puts me to sleep most often when dad starts illustrating in-depth on the root of problem. *yawns*

On the other hand, analysing (mocking actually) Taiwan and China's merging issue can be quite an interesting past-time with dad for the very politically ignorant me. Especially when former president Chen Shui Bian's embezzlement of national funds are known to be instigated by his other half, Mrs Chen Wu Shu Zhen and how she absent herself for 17 times in court when being prosecuted.

I call that despicably saucy.

Okok, I don't wanna put you guys to sleep.









*Edited*

Saw this in SGFRAG. Damn fwahnni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques