Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hotshot

Note: Contains spoiler

Airing soon in SCV, Hotshot is a Taiwanese idol drama serial starred by mega heartthrobs like Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Wu Zun.

The thought of watching hunks in dunk wasn't quite appealing even though some of my gfs claimed the serial was good. I watched it nevertheless, cuz I was bored to tears. As usual, the saying goes, once you start, you cannot stop.


Previous Sunday was the last episode of Hotshot and I sacrificed my revision yesterday to watch. Little did I know that was the finale to the serial.

I'm going to minimise the amount of spoilers as much as possible but I can't help not ranting about the ending.

Probably the worst ending. Ever.

It seems rather reasonable the show down (of the 2 strongest team dueling) was left in the last episode. I'm understanding. Totally understanding. FYI, the run time of the entire episode was something like, 1:14:23. Ignore the seconds. But I think I should get the hh:mm correct.

Time indicated 1:03:15 and they are only at the 2nd half of the match.

WTF? 10 mins before the episode ends and they are still bouncing the ball? Nuts!

I jolly well gotten myself prepared for a flop ending. Much as expected, arrangement of the ending falls in the tournament hall. Both teams scored even. It was a tie.

Dabuliu died in the most frivolous way which I totally cannot accept, the trio Dong Fang Xiang, Yuan Da Ying and Wuji Zun was shown frozen admist the air trying to fight for a basketball.

The scene ends there.

Yes. Frozen. Admist the air. Basketball. Frozen. Basketball. Admist the air. End.

WTF#$^&bbq#!^'&simi*#$>_<%*sai?!?!?!

Last words of Dabuliu also cliche until cannot. It goes "There will be no winners nor losers in this battle....."

Very naturally, I said: " Ya ya ya. Because everyone is a winner right~?"

Dabuliu: "Because everyone is a winner... (and died =_=)"

See? I can be the scriptwriter liao. So predictable one! And I will guarantee me being the scriptwriter I can compose better ending than that lor. C'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques