Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Swissotel, here we come!

Now that I've gotten my new pair of damn chio running shoes which costs me a whooping $149, I ought to season it a lil' before it gives me any problem on the 16th.





Me? Vertical marathon? OMG you're kidding me. Everyone thought I was kidding. Even me thought me was kidding meself.



I got the notice 1 week ago so it's actually 12 to count.






Chants:

I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow I'm going to jog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques