Friday, November 21, 2008

More crazy stuffs...

Not graphics this time round. But the text itself was enough to appal me albeit after many daunting amount of information stored in my brain. I swear I didn't obtain such information on deliberate. I chanced upon reading various blogs and such articles simply catches my attention like how a fish gets tempted by a bait.

The article I read from SGFRAG illustrated this 50 year old man whom apparently committed suicide to protest on being asked to leave his about to be demolished house for as many as 11 times.

Umm hmm? *nods* What's so unusual about that? Suicides, they are happening everywhere. Common tools include train tracks, plunging off the block, maybe.... guns? Mediocre enough for this society full of turmoils.

But chainsaws? Boy I could only picture the mayhem only from the movie "The Texas chainsaw massacre" where the psychopathic killer went round killing his victims with his favourite toy chainsaw. Never did I expect the method came pretty much, DIY?



"...cut his own head off with a chainsaw to highlight the ‘injustice’ of being asked to move out..."

On further note, it seems quite impossible to take the chainsaw and go ZZzzZZZZzz down on your own neck isn't it? Like, signals will be sent to your brain such that you retaliate whenever pain occurs. Well we are all made this way. Moreover we are talking about our neck, the very sensitive part of our body where external cuts are rather unlikely in comparative to other parts like the limbs.



"Desperate David Phyall, 50, plugged the electric chainsaw into the mains and attached a timer to the socket.

He then wrapped sellotape around the machine’s trigger to secure it in the ‘on’ position and tied the handle of the saw to a table leg to hold it steady."

Ok, cool. He's mechanically intelligent. Either that or I'm mechanically dumb.



"Mr Phyall rested the saw on his neck and waited for the timer to go off.

The
Black and Decker chainsaw sliced through his neck in an instant but kept going for a further 15 minutes.

....Mr Phyall, who had lived in the 1960s flat for eight years, was the last resident in the block and had resisted 11 offers of a new home.

He said: ‘The carpet was covered by a layer of blood and the ceiling above my head was also splattered with blood."

The ceiling splattered with blood reminds me of CSI which I think, is quite awesome.



"I could see an electric chainsaw embedded in the man’s neck -the blade was three quarters of the way through his neck"

At this point of time, I used all my every possible gruel, bloody knowledge to visualise and yeah, that was when I decided this article fits the brutality scheme of my recent entries which explains why I'm posting this.



"Detective Sergeant Mark Huxford told the hearing: ‘The head was still attached by the right shoulder and his head was lying to the left.

Recording a verdict of suicide, Deputy Central Hampshire Simon Burge said Mr Phyall had killed himself in a bid to ‘make a statement’."

How far would you go to make your statement hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques