Saturday, November 15, 2008

Racer's Kit

Paid $35 for the event and this is what we've gotten from the racer's kit. Omg the word "racer" is totally unbelievable and ridiculous to be used on me.








(a) Men's magazine (last month's issue)

(b) Shape magazine (last month's too)

(c) Fa bar soap

(d) Theramed 2 in 1 toothpaste + mouthwash

(e) Kaffle Lemon sweets, which I devoured within minutes

(f) Milo

(g) $50 gift voucher from Citychain

(h) Mini white towel

(i) Centrum vitamin tablets

(j) Shoebag from Swissotel, quite chio

(k) T-shirt for the event





That's quite alot for $35's worth isn't it?








... ... ...

Wish me luck, y'all.










My newly bought running pal.
Chio not?
No?
I think it's uber chio.
Lalalalala.


Photobucket



*breathe* Swissotel, here I come. Ok peeps, I gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Swisshotel upside down marathon? LOL nono it's vertical marathon?

    RenJie

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques