Friday, November 7, 2008

Angelic, temptress

As far as I'm concerned, the color white (or shades that are close to it) has to be used discreetly for makeups because mis or over using it tends to potray this puffy look which makes us looked like we've slept late the night before and woke up with some serious water retention.

That, is bad news for people who has 1) small eyes, 2) round/chubby face, 3) combination of 1) and 2).

Which to my understanding, the sinister color never looked nice when pressed on asian eyes due to the shallowness of our eye socket. At least that's what my memory recalls.






I swear I will look like an oil-polished kwali if I have that much of illuminator on my face.




Anne Hathaway - another fave actress of mine aside from beauties such as Reese Witherspoon, Rene Zellweger and Cameron Diaz. I thought Hathaway was rather plump with an improportionate lower bod when she starred in Disney's "The Princess Diaries" (the one which helped gain her prominent popularity) and looked kinda sloppish in every attire whenever I see pictures of her's.


Little did I know the 26 year old has evolved into such a gorgeous. Her role in "The Devil wears Prada" has clearly define the latter's sheer beauty when she modelled the many clothings in pure divineness omg for a moment I thought she's the most charismatic, lovely woman in the world when watching the movie.





Notice how she keeps herself simply accessorised yet still looking sexy. The saying goes: Less is more. One thing I can never tolerate girls is them zhnging themselves into a Christmas tree yet oblivious they look like some freaking live size christmas mascot parading for Chinggay.

Over-accessorising causes clutters and diminishes the focus of your effort because it confuses the overall presentation. So K.I.S.S I.T. Keep it sweet and simple, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques