Sunday, November 30, 2008

We were supposed to be mugging like the rest...

While the rest of our classmates are mugging, both JT and I woke up wee early and did something else.






Picked me up and vroom! Off to JT's place.

Haku looks like a floor mat.....







You might have probably guessed half correctly at this point of time already. I'm going over to her place for a crash course. And well, ok... something else too.

80% of the tools you see, are mine. JT's entire property showed up in a mere small bag. OMG.


Photobucket


Notice the word "bra" on the right hand side? It didn't cross my kukumind that the word was actually "zebra". Got me perplexed how come the girl bought a bedsheet that has the word "bra" printed all over.









JT's sister Peggy, was present during my tution for her and the sisters literally bombarded me with some 5,678 questions. To my surprise, Peggy apparently had most of her fundamentals... erm... a teenie wee bit wrong. Afterwhich I gathered the fact that they might have probably learnt their due knowledge from their mum so the results.... *sniff sniff* can be quite retro lah, huh.

Kukufied girl showed me the picture of Keira Knightly and said in her usual chirpy pitched voice "I want smoky eyes like her's!!!~ :D"




. . . . . .


LOL.

She wants the eyes of Keira Knightly. That would prolly means - kill me?

*Loony laughs* I can never meet her demands since the features of an ang mor and that of an asian is so different.

She made do with whatever I did for her eventually (hiak hiak hiak). On the condition that I don't make her look like a panda.

I didn't really like the outcome of this I've done because of the choice of colors I was restricted to and that I was afraid overdoing it would scare her. (Note: JT bought her new 4 toned eyeshadow and logically, I'll have to coach her using her own makeups.)

Picture does my makeup injustice. Tsk.










Before




After



JT: "So woman, when will you be free in December ah? We need to shop for the eyeliner and rest of the makeups"

Peggy: "And the majorlica mascara! Since she say it's good. Nevermind, I dong with shiseido's first"


Cute lah the 2 of them.







===================================

And so we executed the silly plan of ours. Read on.






















Photobucket


The time when JT did a google search on this, our frivolous makeup was done halfway. But we decided it didn't look quite like HER hence explains why JT went to search the image rather than me making up using my memory.









Our very pretty JT still searching.

Photobucket



Still searching. Gawdamnit, it was harder than we thought to search for Ru Hua.

Photobucket










N minutes later...

















Chiang chiang chiang chiang!!! Finally got it.

Photobucket

Damn BTH.









5 mins...









7 mins...









15 mins later.....


















*drumrolls*



























*cat calls* fhwee euu fhwweet!

Photobucket




Photobucket

I've got a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y no idea why would SIA want their SQ girls to be painted blue. So bloody ugly. Plus I dunno why, but blue always makes one look so very tranny!!!





Photobucket

"Jan I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you" *horrid laughters*

"Ehhh, you dun laugh leh. I see you laugh I also want to laugh."































PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket






Obviously JT is still, truly, prettier. Despite wearing such horrifying makeup. WHAHAHAHA. Brave girl. Very brave girl. Btw, I did the eyeliner wrong and she ended up looking like Amy Winehouse and Ru Hua combined. Even took a video clip of her impersonating Amy Winehouse and her very infamous beehivewentwrong hair.

I literally laughed to death.


======================================

Bought my Uni's tee for keepsake. Cuz I doubt I'll wear it out.
Maybe I will. Depends.

Photobucket






Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques