Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls + nudity = latest trend?

What's with the increasing number of (young, I presume) girls misusing their bodies for nudities ah???

Am I'm being lao kok kok here or what? Use nudities for Arts (or at least some reputable magazine. You are showing your blardy nekkid body y'know?) sake by all means, if you must. What's the point of shooting degrading ones?

NSFW. Thus I'm not going to upload the pictures.

I know times are different from those of our parents and grand parents and that we are moving on to a more liberal society. For the sake of Arts, and education, fine. But these? Omg at least have the decency wear something presentable lah.

News here, here and here.

The online "services" is still, to my utmost limit, acceptable. If you asked me to choose amongst the 3 above.

The other 2, seen too many FHM / Maxim / Playboy magazines and trying to be some bombshell wannabe iszit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques