Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why I hate November 2008

Weeee~ finally managed to upload those pics from sinister blogspot.

Check out those hi-lighted boxes. The supposed plan for my preparation into the torture chamber. Whether or not it will be executed, fingers crossed. This month's no fun. Really no fun. It didn't occur to me that things eventually clashed with one another this month when October was such a breeze.

My marathon's dated on the 16th yet my first paper falls on 17th. Fantastic. I believe my chances of survival in the torture chamber will be quite unlikely.


I haven't even got my running shoes, damn.

















Study 2 hours, break 1 hour. Brilliant hor?


Every aspect is in top-form. But not the concentration. Very distracted. Extremely hungry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques