Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloody molester

This is to warn some of you girls out there, that any one of you, might be the target of some pervertic molester.

In the eyes of a pervert, one does not necessary have to be drop dead gorgeous to be a target. Hell knows what are the fetishes of theirs right? Well of course, pretty girls tend to get more of such nonsense statistically.

Right, so this was what happened to me last week in Plaza Singapura, on my way to the foodcourt. There was no solid evidence to prove what I said was right. No witnesses, no one but pretty much me myself - whom witnessed the entire sick behaviour of a man. I'm not being over-sensitive. Read on.

Before that please excuse me. For I curse him, for all those sick actions he did. You sick muthafucker and may your hand rot or gets run over by a truck.

I was getting up the escalator and then this mtfk, probably in his mid to late 20s, suddenly got very close to stand beside me, gazing to my direction. I ignored him and looked straight.

While walking, mtfk suddenly behaved strangely, fidgety as if he was in a rush. With that, his hand hit against my ass. I ignored that too, thinking that he did it undeliberately because he was in a rush. Mere incident, I was ready to forget about it there and then.

But what happened next, got me very, very startled.

Mtfk brisked walked to 4 respective women/teenage girls and did the same thing - to their ass and some on their waists.

1st girl - knock against her and hit her waist area: Ok, that, probably was another incident. Forget it.

2nd girl - hand hit her ass hard: Wtf? What is wrong with this asshole? Rushing to see someone on his or her deathbed iszit? Cannot walk properly meh?!

Subsequently I was certain he did it ON PURPOSE. Why so?

Because I tailed him and because he fucking siam all the male and mothers and aunties!!! Choosing the teenage girls and probably executives to accidentally knock onto.

$%^#Ω{;>*&ccb#*#$%!!!

3rd girl - Same thing.

4th girl - Same thing again. Nahbey I is damn pissed already.

And obviously the respective girls didn't noticed mtkf was deliberately knocking against them because they didn't see him doing it REPETITIVELY.

So, albeit with my 3 very thick textbooks and high heels, I ran and managed to catch up with the molester and used my book to hit him hard on his back.

Not hard enough definitely. I definitely wanted to do more trust me. Kick his groin, slap his face, whatever lah!!! Piang oei damn TL lah.

My classmates was saying I should bring him to the security or whichsoever. At least kick up a big fuss. But on the contrary, what evidence do I have to convict him in any way? My memory? I eventually had to let him off, after scolding him. I could embarrass him, but to what extend? I'll looked like a fool too if asked to produce any proofs.

His features are etched to my memory. Thank god I was blessed with photographic memory where I can recognise outlooks pretty well. I swear I'll go up to the same mtfk if I sees him for the second time, give him a hard hit on this head, with no rymth or reason. Same goes to the third time, fourth time. I don't care.

Very exasperated isn't it? You saw it with your own eyes that somebody is doing unmoralised acts yet you cannot do anything prominent about it? Sad. Very sad. He should be given a good beating.

Trust me, even police will pretend they did not people bashing molesters. As long as the molester is still breathing and the officers can send him back to their HQ alive, they are pretty much receptive to the former said.

For me, despite I was TL with what happened, I at least had my share of revenge. A reasonable one I say. For those that are oblivious, they simply allow such fuckers to get away with things and indirectly encouraged them to commit more of such immoral acts.

Be attentive my dear girls, you do not have to jump into conclusion and point your fingers at every men whom contacted your skin. Some are really undeliberate I must say. But it is not wrong to feel invasive. And it is not wrong for you to voice out that you felt outraged. Afterall, a pervert might just be unknowingly, beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques