Saturday, June 6, 2009

Melts with my pore cleansing masque... and gel eyeliner

I is lousy with photoshop. I admit. Those minimal amount of creativity learnt donkey years back are long forgotten.

There are thousand and one ps brushes to download but what's the point, I cannot make wonders with them and I'm seriously weeping with the fact that I'm backdated and cannot keep up with the upcoming trends of the youngsters...












OK SERIOUSLY, I'M SUCHA BLATANT LIAR!

Mua.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.infinitemuahahahas.

The photoshop part is real, thou'. I am lousy. But I pretty much learnt what that you saw, by myself. I should worth a lil' clap. Hmpf.

Remembered what I said earlier on about falling asleep with my Artistry pore cleansing masque? I'm gonna have to repeat myself - I LURVE THIS BABY. IT'S HEAVENLY.



*slaps forehead* Ok, that's not the point. Point I'm going to bring across is: Never leave any masque on for more than 15 minutes (unless it is stated).

Why so? That is because if you leave the masque on for too long, (1) the pores will absorb the impurities accumulate on the face after the optimum time, (2) it causes the skin to loose its moisture because it is being counter-absorbed by the masque itself.

In the case of my pore cleansing masque, because it is deep-cleansing, leaving it on for more than 15 minutes not only will the skin absorbs the "unhealthy" elements, it also causes the skin to loose excessive moisture.

Therefore, be it whichever type of masque you are using, unless it is stated, otherwise one should never apply and leave it on for more than 15 minutes.

For those of you who are using my recommanded Artistry pore cleansing masque, do take note of this alright?

Here comes the review (despite I already made clear that I'm in love with this product and had be raving about it for the umpteenth times already).

Product: Scented. For those of you who have sensitive nose, you may want to try it out first. Stings a lil' for first time application but that is normal because it is deep-cleansing the pores. Subsequently it feels therapeutical it makes you wanting to sleep...

The Artistry team did a demo for Annie (free somemore)last Saturday and boy was I surprised to learnt that she blogged about it!!! Thanks dear!!! Now it makes me wanting to share this product with you all more than ever~.

Seeked her permission to use her written as a form of testimonial because, the masque really worked wonders. Don't believe? Go try it yourself then..



Suitable for: All skin types. But again, it is always good to do a skin patch test for ever product you are using. Better be safe than sorry my dear.

Price: $34.50

Where to get: email me at calmisc@live.com for more information.


=====================================


Ok, another fantastic product I'm gonna share - Beauty maker gel eyeliner by Kevin (女人我最大) from PayEasy.


In shades of black and brown.



Together with the brush.



I must say, the packaging looks extremely, stingy-ly small, but then again, this bottle can last any ordinary human being for at least 1 year I tell you. How much can you use for drawing eyeliner you tell me?!?!?!?



Mad good can??? Having oily eyelids, even the most smudge proofed pencil liner (lao niang can totally forget about liquid ones. Nothing of that type works for me) gets smudgy in the afternoon, but this... this doesn't smudge AT ALL. Wah piang, I finally gotten the puuuuurfect eyeliner for myself after so many experimentations..

Best thing is, IT'S SO EASY TO USE OMG I WISH I CAN USE IT EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY SECOND...

For those of you who's having problems with drawing eyeliner: This is so much easier to use compared to liquid and pencil I guarantee you!

The website claims its better than the "B" brand. Can you guess which brand they are referring to? I dunno. You tell me.

Price: Erm.. plus shipping? (they are shipped from Taiwan, in case you dunno) The 2 bottles of eyeliner + the brush cost me about S$53 something...



Incredulous amount of (80 pieces) dainty's collagen face masque purchased for lovelies...






Stupid econs text. #$%^&wtf#%$&!!


Credits goes to Princess Lob's for the eyeliner, masques and textbooks! ^^v




Geez, I managed to complete and post this entry on a Saturday morning! Now if you excuse me, I need to go rest.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques