Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank you berry muacks!

I wanted to type "click to enlarge" but I'm thinking you all are not so stupid to look at very small image without clicking them to see if there's a bigger, clearer view. Right?

My readers all very smart one lah, I know. But still, CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE. In case you are really that stupid lah huh..

btw, the snails are added by myself lah. Where got hosting site's stat report so cartoon one?


Anyway,

the stats showed my traffic had quite a small growth! So other then my usual lovelies who view my blog N times a day (you know I ♥ you peeps), for those of you out there whom I do not know and came back for the second time (I know you did :D) - THANK YOU BERRY MUAACKS!





Erm, maybe it will be even better if you can click the advertisement on the left sidebar? Pretty please? ^^v

Don't lidat lah.. go click go click ok? The more you click, the more goot lat (reads: diligent) I will blog. Hohoho.



xoxo,
jinxed

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques