Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Skincare demo on 18/8/09

Woohoo! I'm bringing the Artistry team (this time, to Cindy's house) to further spread the wellness of the product yet again! Can't wait can't wait!!

Man don't you love "on-site" services? And it's free! *drools*

Somemore got 24/7 tele-consultation, back-end support, fast replies etc. Not as if they are just handling me alone, but many many more databases... So, *touched and teary*

I'm so glad that I did my homework well (c'mon, spending extra sometimes really doesn't mean you are paying for good stuff... a marketer will know why. Email me if you wanna know the reason else it will be kept mum-ed. muahaha) and make a wise decision of investing in Artistry because of the various "warranty" and "maintenance support" I get from them.

Geez. Why am I using all the IT terms ah? Must be the pc show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques