Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Out with Meanie miney Lim

Annyeong! Ji urum - un Jinxed imnida! (Hi! My name is Jinxed!)

It didn't occur to me that the last time I met Meanie was at least 3 months back when she still had her locks. That faithful day when I saw her she told me she had it chopped off for more than a month already.

Ironically, she lives like 2 block? Or 3, away from me only. And we see each other only after decades.

'neeways, she brought me to Togi (I was complaining about my craves for kimchi before she went to konnichiwa-land) where we were all hungry and salivating from the succulence of the bbq meats.

Photobucket

Mashisoyo (delicious) !!!!~

(btw, I hated her for 3.726 seconds because she wanted the doneness of the beef medium well. damn tough can??!)











Their spicy soup is a must-try I feel. I mean, the restaurant's food were all delicious but I personally liked the soup for it's uniqueness. There's this very strong taste of egg in it. Not that I'm particularly in love with eggs but.. Aiya dunno how to tell you all lah. Just go there and try it out yourself.

Price is rather reasonable as far as I'm concerned. For that table to delicacies, we each spent about $35. Quite worth it for a once in awhile pampering.






About to eat ourselves silly.




Don't expect me to remember the exact names but we had:

♦ Bbq beef

♦ Fried rice cake (Chao nian gao)

♦ Spicy seafood soup

♦ Kimchi fried rice

***********

In return I brought her to Jins Deli for steamboat. Meetups with her has always gotta do with food... =.="'


In msn,

Meanie: We haven't been camwhoring and it's a sin!!!

Jinxed: =__="


And so? Camwhore lor.. happens so the (is that what you call those?) wallpapers quite nice also lah. Retro.



Photobucket

Was fooling with the camera's ascent and color swap features. Conclusion:

Meanie → lousy photographer

Jinxed → superb photographer

Mua ha ha ha.


==============================

Ending this post with my faces. Tatz.

Photobucket



*Sings Paradise from Hana Yori Dango (Boys over flowers)* ♪♪♫

Almost Paradise~

achimboda deo nunbusin~

*Sings "Nobody but you" by Wondergirls* ♪♫♪

I want nobody nobody but you (clap clap, points)



Siao charbor.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you funny queen la. Thanks for the comment.. Yeah man. Probably is miscomm liao. Aiya...

    LOL. Where is the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere at chinatown. dunno the exact address thou.

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques