Monday, June 22, 2009

Review: Artistry blemish control gel




Complexion clearing and skin-enhancing benefits with the ARTISTRY Blemish Control Gel

Dries and clears blemishes

Nutriite-approved Chamomile to soothe and tone skin without drying it.

Nutrilite-approved Panax Ginseng, a natural ingredient, known for its astringent qualities.

Gel formula Non-oily, clear (perfect for use under make-up), weightless and mild.


Prevention

Helps prevent blemishes from forming.


Use Instruction

- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying.

- Use either before or after moisturising.

- cover affected area with a thin layer.

- Start with an application daily, before increasing to twice or thrice daily if needed.

- Suitable for all skin types.

Credits to Reona, whom lent me hers to try on. Albeit for 2 days only, I'd felt I've been convinced (by the product) yet again, to purchase it.

As you know, I'm been plagued with blemishes and non of those conventional (Bo*y shop, Vic*y, Clean&Clea*) blemish gel/stick/cream aid. I've tried the Artistry's blemish gel for 2 days and my blemishes DID subside a lil'.

BUT! Whether or not it was because my blemishes were on its way healing or the gel actually worked, I'm going to have my reservations till I try a few more times!! So keep coming back to find out the results!



Right, and I shall end here abruptly, with a sibey act-chio pic of mine (+ photoshopped lah of course). People cannot tahan my narcissism setting it as my wallpaper. So?! I like leh! Lalalala.

1 comment:

  1. that's the power of photoshop! lol. well of course, the original must be pretty also lah, else photoshop also won't help. hohoho.

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques