Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sick, recovered. And sick again.

As if I'm not ill enough, I tried to kill myself with this sinister game in facebook.



Bloody hell this game gives people the cold sweat can?!?!




I went berserk towards the end where I'm about to lose. #$cb%&*


Re-enact

typing diligently...

Me: "oh shit oh shit oh shit!"

Colleague: *stares at me*

Me: *mumbling* "die die die, i'm dying!! how ah! fuck lah! why so difficult! wtf is this word anyway?!!!!"

Colleague: *laughs at my stupidity*

Me: (scolding all kinds of vulgarities you can possible think of) "arrrrgggh!" (squeaky)

Colleague#2: "can i take your (bonjour choc chip loaf, good stuff) bread?"

Me: *hysterical* "take take take!!! gahhhhhhh~~!!!!!" *types largi furiously, but mostly the incorrect words*

Prompted I lost...

Me: *pants and looks at colleague* very difficult leh...


Colleague gimme the "you damn bo liao leh you" expression...

I'm merely being serious in everything I do mah... Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques