Monday, June 15, 2009

Jinxed gonna learn rock climbing!

One word - I AM MAD. (ok that's more than 1 word)

*********************************



Looking at the artificial wall's enough to turn me cold feet. How the hell am I going to survive this.. this.. this malicous... thing!? And why the hell did I agree to Miss Phelps... She must have had me hypnotised. =.="

Going up is a problem enough. But main thing is - HOW AM I GOING TO COME DOWN?!?!?!? *bimbo* OMG OMG OMG! I'M GOING TO DIE! OH WE ARE ALLLLLL GONNA DIE (squeaky)~~ OH PLS~ PLS DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER LET THAT HAPPENED! OH PLS, I'M TOO IN LOVE WITH MYSELF TO SEE ME DIE~~!

... ... ...

... ... ...

Tol'ja I'm mad.

*resumes*

Seriously, anyone believe Imma couch potato and hates the sun previously?

And I got Acrophobia! A.k.a phobia for heights. But wtf, I had phobia for open sea yet I still went in for a dip nevertheless... (and came up like a shivering cat that is!) So it really won't surprise me if I start brawling up there.

Omg it's hiliarious enough just by imagining my totally stchupid face and the numerous embarrassments I'll made to myself and my buddies! ROFL.

No turning back. Doomsday's next Sunday. So.. Rock climbing it is! Woohoo! Die, die lah! Wonder if we'll ever have the time to take any photographs of our my kuku face but I'll try!






P.S.: I feel like painting my nails black. Should I? Hmmmm.

Ok I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques