Monday, June 8, 2009

Wilber Pan - 007

TOTALLY.GOT.TO.GET.IT.



And I'm going to rush to grab his album, go home, quick quick rip it, transfer to my ipod so as to gear for my 7.30pm jog later.

Lemme proclaim - ain't a fan of his. I've got less than 5 of his songs in my entire music collection. Chanced upon some of his latest hits from haoting.com and man, must I say - this blardy album is good!

Randomly checked some songs to listen and surprise surprise! All of their standard are quite pretty high as far as I'm concerned leh!

Not only he collaborated with Akon which added more elements to those mediocre mando pop songs, some of his other songs are preppy to my liking too! Praying hard time pass faster so I can go get the CD..

*stares at clock which indicates 4:10pm only....*

Can eyepower make the time go faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques