Thursday, June 18, 2009

en-frost: Party Petit Fours

Say "Party Petit" quickly 10 times!!!

I ended up with "buddy buddy". You? XD


en-frost's Party Petit Fours

Photobucket




en-frost has launched new bites! Now all of you should be thankful to have the chance to savour so many of them at your very own preference! Good for you all.

Unlike you people, yours truly only had the chance to try out the pastry designer's...

Warm chocolate cake...
Apricot chessecake...
Organic log cake...
Apple cheesecake...


Ehhh.. actually that's quite alot huh? Why because too bad for you all, the pastry designer is a buddy of mine hence explains the privilege! Muahahaha!

Ok lah, she's not new to you all I guess, I call her Miss Phelps over here because she loves swimming. Miss Phelps, Pastry designer = same person. Geddit?

And I must say, the warm chocolate cake she made is my favourite! *throws away Bakerzin's* (I perpetually threatened her to make me the warm chocolate cake again and again and again but she always dua me and entertain me with other stuffs lor!!!) Not so much of the log cake thou, maybe because it's organic? I like the organic berries she offered me thou', more sourish than the normal pesticide grown ones. Muahahaha. But having said that, it still doesn't make me appreciate the organic pastries her ex company offered. Bleahs.

Not even if Zoe Tay is a frequent patron.

(Digressing already...)
And I heard from her that Zoe Tay is a REAL amiable, no airs, un-dao friendly woman! Now that's what you call a true celebrity! Given her status is mediacorp, not only she did not appear snobbish, she was like any other ordinary customer. The good customer, not the bad ones!

*ahem* Back to Miss Phelp's cafe, en-frost.

:P









Clockwise, top left first: Brownies (Chocolate/Raspberries); Tarts (Lemon/Chocolate/Berries); Muffin (Blueberries/Carrot/Chocolate); Cheesecake (Banana/Oreo/Original)

How much? I really dunno. You may wanna ask Miss Phelps yourself at enfrostcafe@gmail.com or call them at 6337-7119.

More information, go visit their blog lor, leave them comments lor, email them lor, simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques