Friday, September 4, 2009

Annyong! Fooding with meanie

Fooding sound weird huh? Ok, feasting then. The supposedly fortnight meetup for the both of us eventually dragged to 1 month plus because we are two very, very, very busy woman.

I dunno why, but seeing meanie means - extreme meals. Reads: eat till stomach burst.

2 of us can clear a 4 person's portion. With lil' leftover that is.

So this was where my bro and his fiancee went - Mario's Kitchen. While Jin's deli had shifted, we had to choose another alternative which was orginally some hainanese steamboat located somewhere in... Goldenmile? I forgotten.

That girl was worried I might not like the choice there due to my fussiness so we changed to Mario's Kitchen at Liang Seah street. Korean cuisine can't go too far from our liking so kamsahamnida it shall be.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks good isn't it?


Photobucket

Dunno what's wrong with this siao charbor, keeping wanting to take pictures with the spoon. Very nice meh? Then again, my friends are never normal. Because I like them abnormal.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ye ye, mashisoyo~!

We ate ourselves silly that night needless to say. In fact, a lil' too full BECAUSE WE WERE FRIVOLOUS ENOUGH TO NOT ASK HOW MANY PAX IT SERVED AND WENT AHEAD ORDERING THE COMBO SET. We later concluded those portion is catered for 4 persons as what my brother said.

Kukudemic....




The usual, meanie wanted desserts. I don't usually go for desserts but heck, once in a while lah. Told her I wanted mango ice, something refreshing and not those jerlat ones like cakes nor ice-cream.

We ended up at "Ji De Chi" (direct translation: remember to eat. I know it's weird) after some bit of shopping to digest our food. We were awfully full I tell you...

Photobucket

Okie, keeping it short. Gotta go baybae.






Meanie let's go for some hotel buffet next round shall we? Azur from Crowne Plaza again? I miss their drunken prawns. :P

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques