Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recent hype

So aside from Ms Blue whom we have already met up on a few occasions to catch up those lost times, I'm elated to have regain another not 1, but 2 friends from my childhood!

*You, you and you! Welcome back to Jinx's life*


Recent hype in reality was the reuniting with long lost friends. Getting to know someone you already know and yet unfamiliar but strangly familiar feels.. nostlagic. I keep wanting to go back to the good o' days where we had so much fun.

I, Jinxed, take you to be my friend for life,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or for worse, for the apple pie,
for the french fries, in the PMS and the moodswings,
to smack and to bite; from this day you are doomed to be
tortured by the nonsenses of yours truly
.

The friendship vow - how touching!




Well of course I also have those lost friends I die die refuse to get back in contact with no matter how hard they try lah. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques