Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blast from da past II *edited*

Entry from my previous blog.


I'm going nuts from the piling work and complaints from customers. Colleague's on 2 weeks MC due to chicken pox and I'm down with infinity amount of work.

*Rolls eyes*

I managed to have my fair share of "snake-eating" whilst many of the troublemaker are out for lunch and me, peace. \(^-^)/








Woke up this morning and had a sudden urge of getting my pup, again. A female one. Boys are way too hor*y. Reckon all the accessories and play pan are going to burn my cloths many holes.


Will daddy be so nice to let me buy a welsh corgi?

Uh-uh, I'm not eavesdropping. No. Am not.



He needs to fork out no money I swear. All he needs to do is to help me look after my poochie. Erm, perhaps a bit of feeding and grooming and bathing and playing would be great?


Are you taking a picture of me? Can you wait till I'm done sniffing my sibling's butt? Hm?


Pick me pick me!


Image source from http://www.flickr.com/photos/sanydan/296043901/in/photostream/




Papa, can I?




For those of you who dunno, THAT is the welsh corgi I adored soooo much. Stupidsillysnufflestinky corgi which I'm gonna name it wanton mee if I ever get one. Heh.

=========================

Edited

Awwww~ so adorable!! Like me!!!






Mad cute. Check out the mischiefs! I'm totally gonna get one. By hook or by crook, I'll convince daddy. Either that or I'll adopt a corgi and tell him I'm doing a good deed. Don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques