Friday, September 18, 2009

Updates

HOOOOkay. I haven't touch my book the least bit. But I did managed to update my blog thus I'm elated still~

There we have, the latest count of my falsies actually amount to 83! Lot lesser than what I thought I had because I'd usually maintain it at 100 pairs. I guess I shall buy more to keep.. hehehe. (Don't nag me!)



Virgin trip to Ion with Reona. Both of us agreed we behaved like tourist, hoo-hahing half the time. Albeit we eventually concluded that I pretend to be the tourist and she, the tour guide. LOL.


Was told the higher the level, the least it is for normal folks to shop. Reads: Branded goods...

So we pretty much stayed at the lower levels. Lol. Nothing too fascinating leh. Reminds me of my good loyal tampines mall and tampines 1.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Even BK there looks classy, with the gold plated wordings instead of those plastic-sy red ones. Tsk tsk tsk, speaking of social status. Baaad influence to our younger generation.

Photobucket


Looks like my dad. Uglier hairless version thou. Daddy more yandao.

Photobucket


Reona with her forever nonsenses.

Photobucket


Coffee + gossip = my favourite!!! ^^"



Photobucket








Ok peeps I really gotta go. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques