Thursday, September 3, 2009

I killed somebody

In my dream, that is. And that was mainly why I was late this morning. The additional ½ hour I overslept, I had it spent on a rather gruesome dream of me killing some 5 men.

Wtf. Damn gross. I woke up albeit not with cold sweat, but it felt... felt... bewildered.

Me. Killing someone. Geez. I decided to pen it down before the vivid memory diminish.

So, I dreamt of this particular guy. Okok fine, my ex. In the dream, we kinda got back together (in reality -- hell no) and he picked me up from school one day, with my classmate who happens to be hitching the ride.

And so he was nice and everything lah. Despite in the dreams I was in many way, dubious of his behaviour and failed to be convinced he was truly nice to me.

Then, this supposedly bf went out of the car to smoke, (in reality -- he doesn't smokes) leaving my classmate and I in the car.

......








AND THE CAR SUDDENLY MOVES FORWARD. LIKE SOME 70KPH. It got faster.

Given the dunno-how-to-drive me, I was in a state of shocked and got panicked. I started screaming "OMG OMG OMG HOW HOW HOW?!?!?! PULL THE EMERGENCY BREAK???"

Weirdly, the classmate sitting at the back was strangely calm (maybe there's a conspiracy with the bf to kill me) and asked me to pull the emergency break.

"OK, OK. BREATHE BREATHE. OK, EMERGENCY BREAK. *points* THIS ONE RIGHT??!!! OK I PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"











The car got even faster. =.=


#+=wtfwtf!!$^$omg&^*%wtf?/!?





By then the classmate and I was hysterical and helpless. You must be wondering, what is the bf doing right?

Nothing.





Of course nothing lah! He's trying to get me killed leh obviously!!

We were witnessing the car going towards the sidewalk and eventually, to a tree.

And we will die.

Then we decided to jump car! (fwah....)





We're alive! She's alive, I'm alive!!!!!! Oh thank god we're alive!!!!!!

The bf stared at our ordeal with awe. I walked towards him, another 4 men joined shortly. Obviously they are on his side lah. I was blessed with sudden supernatural powers and started defending myself and the classmate. The punches I gave broke their teeth and skulls, I carried the men and flung them out puncturing their organs and brains. (post final destination syndrom)

And the best was saved for the supposed bf. He was slowly tormented (saving the details). I remembered, in the dream I stabbed him with a knife on this lower spine and commanded him to walk to the middle of the road to get knock down by a car. Failing to do this he will die a even more horrible death. Gets knocked down no doubt. With him struggling to breathe, I decapitated him. The limbs first, so he can still feel the pain and agony.

The head was last. (again, saving the details)


Alright, that's about all. In the ½ hour dream. I have to say, it was pretty graphical and realistic among my many.

I woke up to be a normal woman with normal strength and normal menstrual cycle who is running late for a normal 9-5pm work. Haha.

I'm really a nice girl lah. Please. Ok fine, I bite. But I ain't no murderess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques