Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random, unimportant stuffs.

Time pass faster can not?!!! Can't wait to leave office; Need some fresh air. This week quite insane.

Meanie gonna be towkay and treat loo and I for buffet at Trader's hotel. *hugs* It's gonna be a food fest later on!! (Tsk! I keep thinking we are going to Merchant court instead)

Alright, Dear Boys part III officially released as informed by Jeanie and hell I have no idea when will I have the time to drop by any comic shop to geddit... Maybe on Saturday. Was commanded by dad to wake up early so as to drop by HDB to do some administration stuffs for the housing loan. Gah! FML. Well on a second thought, I can drop by the shopping mall to grab the comic. *contented*

Crab feasting on Sunday! Dad says he's bringing the family to punggol? Or AMK? For my celebration. I wonder when can I convince myself to turn vegetarian. Or, at least no other means of meat aside from fish..

Kukubro bought me bag. *loves and hugs and infinite appreciations* But ah kor kor, can stop buying bags liao, wardrobe cannot stuff already!!!! -.-"' Wonders if he too, got my mum bag. (Shoutout to kukubro: I guarantee Mummy will faint if she sees more bag from you lor..)




I want to MIA. Can MIA not? From everything.

1 comment:

  1. Dun worry lah. Only got bags for you. Mummy, I bought her a nice scarf. Couldn't find a decent LV wallet for her but saw a burberry one which cost SGD600++ at Thailand Airport. Ended up, your sis-in-law bought a very nice and sporty handbag for herself at a discounted price of SGD387 (original price was SGD500++)

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques