Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I want nobody nobody but (Kim Hyun) Joong!

Mad about Joong. I can't work. This is serious. I guess I sacrificed a fair amount of my sleep - to google him.



This boy is not simple I tell you. He drives people nuts and turn the sane, insane.


Totally heart this 23 year old heartthrob with killer smiles, incredulous humour and a body to die for.

You know, this is insane. Crazy. MADNESS! Am obsessed with Kim Hyun Joong it makes me feel like a no-brainer in my utmost willingness. Ugh! To make matter worst, I have a partner in crime - Meanie.

Tsk. What can I say? I dunno whether I should thank her or hate her for landing me in such state. I mean I'm already in favour with Joongie already lah (not because of BOF please), but she, she, she she she~ she got my mental illness ever more serious than I could possibly imagine in my entire life.

I'm telling you, she is no least better than I am. Prolly even worst, if I may say. E-v-e-r-y morning she'd msn me and starts telling me news of Joongie. Ok maybe not every morning, but at least once a day she comes tell me her latest findings. Lol. You know, like some 24 hour news caster.

That made me unfocused and continued sinking into the unreturnable path of KHJ's charisma. I bet Meanie's googling him now, at the time I type this.

kim hyun joong hwang bo Pictures, Images and Photos

joongbo_wedding pics_2 Pictures, Images and Photos

joongbo_wedding pics_3 Pictures, Images and Photos

The Ssanchu couple. Hwang buin - probably the only woman I won't curse if seen with KHJ.
*melts*


I refused to watch "We got married" no matter how much Meanie tried to convince me. I didn't like Hwangbo (totally change of attitude towards her now. Haha) one least bit. But you know lah, itchy hand of mine still went to google and click on it nevertheless... Somehow I wish I hadn't do that. The consequences were.. well just take a look at me now.





This was the first clip I randomly clicked on and got hooked ever since. Check out 9:05min. It was hilarious. I laughed non stop at that and what happened? I spent my weekend chasing the reality show. (Record was 7 hours non-stop!! Tsk! WTH got into me? I think I might be possessed someone please send me an exorcist =.=")

Started watching on Friday night after my jog which was about 12mn already and only persuaded myself to let go 7am in the morning because I've yet sleep for the past 24 hours. Left the laptop and weeped in weariness..

Know what? Meanie, I got this love-hate feeling for you sometimes. LOL LOL LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I too totally got the same bug... KHJ leader's just too dorky, adorable, lovable, cute, handsome, silly, manly, funny,...etc etc...
    How can you not love this man!!!
    I've been googling for him non-stop since I found him in Playful Kiss... got interested in him there, but totally fell hard when I saw him in WGM...and the addiction has just not gotten stronger as I saw him dance and sing and weave magic on stage + MVs...
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. =)

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques