Monday, September 7, 2009

Random, unimportant stuffs.

For once, I hate my dentist

Albeit I suspect I had a secret crush on him because he is possibly the softest spoken and most gentle dentist I've ever come across who doesn't gag at my mouth of unsightly teeth (previously. I have a set of beautiful straight teeth now k!). Haha.

Budden I totally hate him the whole of yesterday because the braces are causing me soooo much pain I have to adopt to the liquid food diet again. Gahhh! FML.

Photobucket

It suddenly appears to me this picture, Betty's wearing a replica necklace of Anne Bolyne. Epic failure.

Having said, the pain was not only the teeth per se. But because the nerves are linked, it gave me the headache too. Grouchy for the whole of Sunday.

Neeways, digress. Here's how I looked before braces.

Photobucket


Which reminds me a story to be re-told:

Few years back.....

Meanie: You want to put braces? Why? You look ok wad.

Me: No?! I look horrendous with that mouth of teeth that looked like it's adequate to devour a beast-like.

Meanie: Got meh? *sincere* Really, it looks fine lah. Maybe I've gotten used to seeing you, but I really find nothing wrong with the teeth. Why waste the money right~


Present....

Meanie: *sees my before braces pictures*

Meanie: Actually, you do braces also good lah. You ought do it...

Me: *smack her hard* Now then you know! You had me cheated for so many years lor!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sibeh chio.


Can't believe I had those sinister wires and rubbers worn for more than 2 years already. Omg it feels surreal I'm weeping. *fan tears gesture*







NOT.

Get THESE THINGS OUTTA MY MOUTH. It's soooo annoying to always keep a lookout on the leftovers stuck in between the wires OR to be informed that there's a piece of greens stuck there by your friend!! Malu till can die!!

Well good news is, I'm promised to be de-braced by Christmas otherwise, CNY. Tsk but, oh well.. my teeth aren't exactly obedient so.. wait lor.



The birthday

It didn't occur to me that there's quite a handful of September babies. People are complaining to me their pockets are going to be burnt for this month. Of course, I have my contribution of burning their pockets lah. *wink wink*

Photobucket


Now if you are wondering, lao niang's bd is on the 25th.

YOU HAVE 18 MORE DAYS TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Do it or I'll kill you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques