Friday, September 18, 2009

Fingers crossed

I've been complaining about this week's schedule. Then again, I'm always complaining about my schedules.

'Neways I had lessons on Tuesday and Wednesday. As well as today and another 2 tutorials on Saturday from 1.30pm to 6pm. Tell me I'm pathetic.

(On a happier note, I'm meeting the gang for a small lil gathering and pre-birthday celebration after lesson)

And we were told to do some reading on our notes before the tuts tomorrow. That adds up to some, 16 chapters? No fun. Tonight cannot jog. Thing is, class ends at 10pm today. By the time I reach home, ding dang ding dang, it can easily go as late as 12mn even before I hit my books. Let alone working out. #$%^&;!*'$

So fingers crossed. That I'll be able to update my boring blog later tonight and still have the energy to do some revision (I'm sooo hardworking I know).

You know, I need to tell you guys about my outings, ktv session, shopping. My royal ramblings. Heh.

Oh, you totally have to know how many pairs of falsies I own now. I lost count but I'm going count it tonight.

And oh ya! The 88 shimmer palette I've gotten for close to a month already!

And Artistry's skin refinishing lotion!

And and, Jan's photoshoot pictures finally! Omg we've waited for the L-O-N-G-E-S-T time.

Ok gotta run. For lessons of course! (Duh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques