Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank you!

The seriously overdue entry I ought to post loooong ago~

September, like I said, was crazy because it was yours truly's wawa month. Celebration with these lovelies are usually done in advance because.. I dunno, habit maybe? Or some mythical beliefs? I have the practise of leaving the exact birthday untouched and appointment-less mainly so that I can rest and relax at home from my already hectic-tious schedule. o.0


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Wii's fun!!! Not a very game person but I have to admit, Wii add some splash of interest to me because you can seriously lose weight just by playing the stupid brainless games of theirs. I swear I looked my most frivolous that night playing it.

Photobucket


Outing with TODs. Whom some are so very sweet to buy me a little gift which was totally obligated. And Ah go go got me a handmade card! Strangle it was slotted into some A3 office envelope --". Reckon its to avoid getting me suspicious because I'm not only pretty and kind and considerate and sensible, I'm smart too! Lol. Heart you people plenty!!

Photobucket


KTV's the love. My oh my gawt, you have no idea how awed I was that night. Miann TODs can sing! No kidding!!

Photobucket



Of course, how could I missed the ever looking-chio but crazy duo whom never fails to make me laugh my stomach inside out. Gossip and cussing are the best to be done with these 2 ah siao.

Check.out.those.sibey.unglam.pics.ah.loo.took. Maximum idiotness.

Photobucket

=================================

25/9/2009
And yes~ you know, I know, I'm a ¼ century old baybae~ put me in the archives wunchu~ woo hoo~ *totally singing it with some whatever tune I can think of and pretend it's some pop songs*

VERY LAME..


Date: 25th September, midnight

*sms a little to thank MP for his well wishes*
*dragged myself to the bed*

*phone rings*

Jinxed: "Helloooo..."

MP: "Eh you haven sleep ah?"

Jinxed: "Going to already lor. Why leh?"

MP: "Happy birthday to you~ ♪ happy birthday to you~ ♪ happy birthday to you~ ♪ happy birthday to you~ ♪"

Jinxed: "awwwww.."

MP: "Ei ND never come sing you happy birthday song ah?!?! 1 year liao leh! LOL"
Jinxed: "Nb.. say some more I kill you! Hahahaha"

===================================

Time reads: 10:15am

*sms alerts*
*looks at inbox*

From James: Happy birthday. Have fun and enjoy

Reply from me: This year you abit slow hor!! x(

Reply from J: Ytd wanna wish you de. I wanna wait till 12mn then sms you de but wait till I fall asleep liao.

Reply from me: I almost wanted to call you last nite to wish me one lor! Lolz. Thought you so heartless!"

Reply from J: Haha ytd very tired ma! Haha.

Reply from me: Ok lah don't tease you already. You owe me 100 free movies! Meetup soon soon.


For the past dunnohowmany years in our 10 years friendship, he never failed to sms me on the strike of 12mn. This year he was 10 hours late. -.-"

Nevertheless I heart my male bitch(s) still.


=================================

To the lovelies,



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sometimes you're so accustomed to some little things without noticing. But it actually feels depressing if that some little thing stops happening.

Be appreciative and let them know it of. Never allow yourself to take things for granted -- reminder to myself.



More to come. (Winks at Ms Blue, Janet and Michelle. ;* )

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques