Monday, October 26, 2009

Maliciously mad

I've been watching the clips of the boys' recent performance over and over and over and over and over and over. So much so that unless it's real-time or I'll find their news hopelessly slow and little.

Then the gf's bf come msn me..

J: got see my mms to u?
Lady Jinxed: hmm? no ah?
J: oh...
J: saw ur hubby idol's concert box...inside include a poster as tall as me... 170cm
Lady Jinxed: concert box?!?!?!?!
J: nod nod
Lady Jinxed: i only want their new album.. :(
J: cant transfer photo via msn to u right?
Lady Jinxed: email me email me~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady Jinxed: fyi, i'm sincerely, patiently, obediently waitin for u to send me the pics. you cannot say no to it. :D

after which he dare dare went busy and made me waited for my longest 19 minutes...

J: whahahaha
J: send to which email?
Lady Jinxed: imsopretty@ohsopretty.com
Lady Jinxed: !!!!
J: sent
J: that thing is $79.85
J: damn ex
Lady Jinxed: wtf~
Lady Jinxed: tai lang bang


What can I say? They really know how to tork people's money... #$^%*{!?


J: v big box
J: sold at kino
Lady Jinxed: cfm muz be big box la~ 80 bucks u tell me normal cd size i will arson kino
J: hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques