Sunday, October 25, 2009

Belated post on Kymmy's

And so these were all taken on bestie's advance birthday celebration at Ma Maison. As much as she doesn't wish to grow old but still, HAPPY QUARTER-CENTURY-YEAR-OLD BIRTHDAY! (Albeit I'm 4 days late la. Her bd's on the 21st)

Curled the tail of my hair.

YYYYY


Mentally unsound as usual, I requested to take a picture of Kym and Boon coming down the escalator. Hell knows why I insisted. =_=" Now that I think back, there were so many people staring at me. Must have thought I was siao. But I guess I was just naturally high consider we were out to celebrate Kym's bd. I'm never too sane anyway.

This was totally candid. And my fave too because I snapped Boon when he looked so poised!! P.S. That's shawl's mine la. I purposely made him wear that. Abit gayish but I tell you it's totally stylish if it's in other countries k! I swear I'll make him wear this cap (for the fun of it) if I see any. Nothing wrong with being metrosexual. Like I said, we girls need some eye candy too.


Me: "People got Bae Yong Joon, we got Bae Yong Boon!!"

Digress: Dude, pls pls plsssssss stick to this fashion template until I give you further notice k! *pushes thick framed glasses* You're doing a good job on the hair thou! The footwear too! Do heed my advice and dump the old generation hideous crocs to other planets far far faaar from earth, if possible.

(Then again, the newer ones looked not bad. They must have heard our complaints!)

Poor thing usually gets so stressed up with what to wear when he's meeting me because of his fear of being skinned. Smart enough, he'll wear those apparels I've chosen and match for him to keep himself alive.

*proud of myself* I managed to help someone without fashion sense to one who is at least sensitive on what looked good on himself and what not!! Elated.

By the way.. have you thought of changing your specs too? HAHAHAHAHA. Ok I'm joking. I'm nice.



Made our way to....



Able to guess where we went?



I'm sure you figured that out.


3 grown-ups getting unrealistically stressed up over Jinga. Stupid like fuck. Lol.


Sidenote: This picture looked like I p'shpd-smoothed my back and arm which obviously I didn't lah. Get natural tight, smooth and glowing skin by drinking protein for a start! So, that's a little tip for you vainpots out there! I personally do not advice collagen for women below 30 years old. Save the heavier dosed ones for our later years.






This one damn classic.

She and me, us, we were both suppose to be destressing and taking a breather from all the exam woes, but looked what happened?! I swear we aged at least 10 years overnight. ROFL.

Loser kenna forfeit. Nb I lost twice. Played until perspire and hair all messy, end up I lost. TWICE somemore. I LOST! I MTFK LOST. *random tiu-ing* Hahahahaha.

Reading the forfeit I picked from the Jinga bars.



The final straw - sinister zombie game that got Kym and I surrendering from the urge of winning. I thereby conclude that guys got better memory than girls in general. D:

YYYYY

P.S. I had great Saturday night reminiscing the past and meeting the soulmate and her the other half! I'm so glad we clicked. Did we? Hahahaha.

P.P.S. I watched "My sister's keeper". The 2nd movie I cried madass. Topped my list was Titanic eons back.

P.P.P.S. Bring at least 2 packets of tissue, one for you, one for your companion if you are going to watch My sister's keeper.

P.P.P.P.S. I wanted to watch "Halloween 2" or "Jennifer's body" initially. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques