Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Watching "Momo Love"

I forgot to mention this.





While watching "He's beautiful" which is getting me hopelessly hooked and waiting for the next episode, I've decided to click on "Momo Love" after some contemplation. Honestly it doesn't look quite promising but somehow strangely enough, I seem to like alot of dramas by Cyndi Wang. Eventually.

So I'm confident (erm ok, quite confident) it won't bore me to death.

Afterall I've survived "Smiling pasta" roled by Nicholas Teo. Seriously that dude should stick to singing. He should stick to the fact that he ever acted in Smiling pasta as a dashing prince-like celebrity and remain as that's that instead of accepting of another role in "Wu Di San Bao Mei". *slaps forehead* Well I guess to err is human. :P

Back to the topic, having watched the first episode, WOAH, it was indeed boring. But not to my threshold yet. Hah. Kinda like the wimpy character played by Jing Wong (Huang Jing Lun) thou'. ^^

Meaning I'm progressing with two drama series concurrently.

And that spells trouble. To my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques